The nasal influenza vaccination is being offered to all children in Reception to Year 6. The Childhood Immunisations team is scheduled to visit Tranmere Park Primary School in the Autumn as part of this programme.
A letter was sent via email from the School Office regarding this and the information is contained within this letter – see here Flu Letter_Tranmere Park
If you would like your child to receive this immunisation, please ensure your consent form has been submitted to the Childhood Immunisations no later than 18/10/2019 – if you submit your consent form after this date your child may be missed at school.
How do I give my consent?
- Go to hdft.nhs.uk/leeds-consent
- Click on the link in the grey box which says “Click here for the online consent form.”
- Enter the School Code 107855 and click “Find School”.
- Complete the form with your child’s information and parent/guardian contact information*.
- Click the green “Submit” button.
Please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/child-flu-vaccine for more information about the childhood influenza vaccination programme.
You can contact the Childhood Immunisations team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01423 542360 if you have any further questions.